Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Odds & Ends

We're settling back into the post-holiday schedule, back to school, back to work, and getting the house ready to put back on the market. Hey, how about this time.... someone buys it?!


Hiding in Jack's bed. From what? Who cares!



Jack and I went on an unofficial "date" the other evening. It was a gorgeous, 70-degree, horse-riding kind of shopping adventure. The other kids jumped on these statues, so that means it's okay, right?




Avery's hair has it's own personality. I like to describe it as "wildebeest on vacation." And yes, that's spelled correctly. I looked it up. NOTE the hair bow on the floor.


A rare quiet moment on the couch.


The other day, we went to the haircut place and the stylist asked me if Avery's hair was in her face a lot. YES. So she suggested a braid! A "hair headband," as we like to call it. And I must say, it does do the trick... now how long can we leave it in for?


"Surprised"

No comments: